We are grateful to colleagues across the childcare sector for your continued support in encouraging staff to test regularly, record their results and get fully vaccinated as soon as they become eligible.
It is important that we continue to encourage colleagues to test, record and be vaccinated which is why we have issued a number of communications recently as part of a programme of activity which will continue in to spring 2022. That includes a letter to all childcare staff from the Deputy Chief Medical Officer (from 24 January) and a provider notice from 19 January.
Feedback we’ve received from stakeholder across the childcare sector suggests that it would be helpful to create a toolkit of materials that can be used within settings or on social media channels. These materials can be utilised via local communications channels to extend the reach of nationwide campaigns promoting testing and vaccination. There’s posters in the toolkit that can be displayed in your setting, a speaking note that can be used at staff events and sample newsletter content.
We would be grateful if you can consider using these materials to continue encouraging take up of vaccines including booster jabs, as well as regular LFD testing and reporting of results on the online portal.
- social media images encouraging regular testing and recording of results - last updated: 2 February 2022
- social media images and videos encouraging take up of vaccines and booster jabs - last updated: 2 February 2022
- social media text to accompany images and videos on vaccines and booster jabs - last updated: 2 February 2022
- speaking note that can be used at any staff events - last updated: 2 March 2022
- sample newsletter content on vaccination - last updated: 2 February 2022
- “living safely for us all” posters that can be printed off and displayed in settings - last updated: 2 February 2022
vaccine information leaflet on pregnancy and fertility – 22 February 2022
QR code leaflet, which directs to portal for reporting test results – 28 February 2022
We will update this pack as new resources come available. Thank you for your continued support and if you have any questions or any issues accessing any of the materials, please get in touch: ELCPartnershipForum@gov.scot
- First published
- 2 February 2022
- Last updated
- 2 March 2022
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback