1. Our Common Future, also known as the Brundtland Report.
2. National Islands Plan, December 2019.
3. This relates to a duty relating to situations where a manager is disposing of the ownership of all or part of an asset, granting a lease or giving any other right in or over an asset.
4. Natural heritage/conservation organisations did not answer the closed question but provided wider commentary.
5. The bullet points typically reflect individual comments.
6. One response from a respondent that did not provide a "yes" or "no" answer to Question 7 has been included.
7. Including those respondents who did not answer the closed question (Question 10).
8. This includes a response from a respondent that did not provide an answer to the closed question (i.e. Question 13).
9. Note: one respondent reported that this subject was not within its