Resources available to all parties through the Community Right to Buy
The Scottish Government's Right to Buy website has a number of useful tools:
- A model Articles of Association to set up a community body ( CB) as a Company Limited by Guarantee ( CLBG).
- A model Constitution to set up a community body as a Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation ( SCIO).
- A model Registered Rules to set up a community body as a Community Benefit Society (BenCom).
- A downloadable application form in Word format to register a community interest in land.
- A comprehensive Guidance document with sections for community bodies, landowners and third parties.
- A link to the Register of Community Interests in Land ( RCIL) which contains all the Community Right to Buy applications and associated documents.
- A link to the online mapping tool for communities which communities can use to identify land in which their CB wishes to register an interest in, and to define the CB's local community.
- Links to other resources such as the primary and secondary legislation, information on funding etc.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback