10 Annex B: Access to Services
People have better access to the services they require, including welfare, health and wellbeing, housing and employability
Indicator: Existence of joint-working arrangements such as processes/protocols to ensure access to services to address underlying needs
Housing protocol measure
- Do you have a current, fit-for-purpose joint working protocol
in place setting out roles and responsibilities with regards to
the prevention of homelessness, and provision of accommodation,
i) people prior to sentencing;
ii) people on community sentences;
iii) people in custody and on release from prison;
iv) people in secure units and on release from secure units.
- Is the protocol reviewed on an annual basis?
- Does the protocol include at least the following partners:
- Scottish Prison Service;
- Local Authority - Social Work;
- Local Authority - Housing;
- Housing providers - non Local Authority, including those providing supported accommodation;
- Integration Joint Board;
- Third Sector - providing services in an accommodation setting;
- Department of Work and Pensions.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback