The purpose of the Clyde Mission is to:
Make the Clyde an engine of sustainable and inclusive growth for the city, the region and Scotland.
The Clyde Mission Fund will be used to support capital projects that deliver economic stimulus and jobs and contribute to one or more of the five National Outcomes that underpin the Clyde Mission:
- we have a globally competitive, entrepreneurial, inclusive and sustainable economy
- we tackle poverty by sharing opportunities, wealth and power more equally
- we value, enjoy, protect and enhance our environment
- we live in communities that are inclusive, empowered, resilient and safe
- we have thriving and innovative businesses, with quality jobs and fair work for everyone
The deadline for the second stage of applications is 6 November 2020.
For more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback