Clyde Mission Fund: how to apply
Information about the Fund, who is eligible, and how to apply.
How to apply
The Clyde Mission Fund has a two-stage application process:
Applicants should complete the attached outline application form, providing an overview of the project, costings, confirmation of deliverability, and key outputs such as job creation.
The deadline for Stage 1 applications was 9 October 2020.
Following this stage, successful projects are invited to complete the stage 2 application process.
Applicants successful at Stage 1 are required to provide more detailed information on: costings; deliverability; partnership working and community engagement; public and private leverage; monitoring; legal and accountability issues; and outcome metrics and data.
At both stages, a panel of officials from the Scottish Government, Scottish Futures Trust and Scottish Enterprise will consider and score the bids. Scoring will be based on the following weighted criteria:
- how does the project contribute to inclusive economic growth? (40%)
- how does the project contribute to reducing carbon emissions, improving the environment or adapting to climate change? (30%)
- how have and will partners and communities be involved in the development and delivery of the project? (15%)
- how will the project benefit communities? (15%)
Indicative timetable of key milestones
- fund launch: 28 September 2020
- closing date for stage 1 applications: 9 October 2020
- successful stage 1 applications announced: 15 October 2020
- closing date for stage 2 applications: 6th November 2020
Projects will be notified as soon as possible after Stage 2 is complete.
For more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback