You asked for information relating to an email in a previous FOI request (202200322629). The specific request is written below.
The response to the above referenced request includes an email sent on 30th March 2022 to the Cabinet Secretary for Net Zero, Energy and Transport, which includes the following remark:
“Scottish Government plans to commission research through ClimateXChange that will assess Scotland’s security of electricity supply.”
- The above mentioned research from ClimateXChange.
- If the research has not yet been delivered to the Scottish Government, the date on which it was commissioned, and the expected timeframe for delivery.
- Research was commissioned through ClimateXChange on the subject of “Electricity system stability & security of supply in Scotland”. The specification was published on the 14/07/2022 on public contracts Scotland and can be viewed at: https://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/search/show/search_view.aspx?ID=JUL453951.
- The contract award notice can be found at: View Notice - Public Contracts Scotland
- This research remains in progress with completion expected in Spring 2023.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback