- 11 Jun 2018
To submit materials to be considered as part of this collection, email them to DPEA@gov.scot.
Planning authorities can make submissions using the eplanning document exchange system.
To submit a document on this list as part of your document list, you must hyperlink the document name with the URL for the document. Please note it is not sufficient to provide a link to the front page of the core documents library, accompanied by a list of relevant documents. The links must to be to each specific document referred to. Any document lists submitted without complete links for each document will be returned to you. If you are referring to an extract of a larger document, you should specify the relevant section in your document list e.g. Local development plan - Chapter 3 - Section 7.2.
Local development plan
- City of Edinburgh local development plan (adopted November 2016)
- Revised Developer Contributions and Infrastructure Delivery (finalised September 2017).
- Edinburgh Bioquarter and South East Wedge Parkland Supplementary Guidance (finalised December 2013).
City Centre Retail Core (adopted in February 2017).
- Tollcross (adopted in February 2017).
- Gorgie/ Dalry (adopted in February 2014).
- Corstorphine (adopted in April 2017).
- Leith (adopted in April 2017).
- Brunstfield/ Morningside (adopted in April 2017).
Currently being redrafted:
- Stockbridge (finalised March 2017).
- Portobello (finalised March 2017).
- Nicolson Street/ Clerk
- Guidance for Householders (August 2017).
- Guidance for Businesses (finalised February 2014).
- Listed Buildings & Conservation Areas (finalised February 2014).
- Edinburgh Street Design Guidance (finalised January 2015).
- Advertisements, Sponsorship and City Dressing (finalised December 2013).
- Art in Public Places (finalised November 1998).
- Communications Infrastructure (finalised December 2013).
- Open Space Strategy (finalised December 2016).
- Student Housing (finalised February 2016).
- Sustainable Lighting Strategy for Edinburgh.
- Town Centre Guidance.