6. REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS FOR THE LAND REGISTER OF SCOTLAND AND THE GENERAL REGISTER OF SASINES
82. Standard registration criteria for the Land Register of Scotland and the General Register of Sasines apply to planning obligations (including unilateral obligations), GNAs and determinations as follows:
- Reference to the appropriate section of the Town and Country Planning (Scotland) Act 1997, as amended by the Planning etc. (Scotland) Act 2006 should be narrated in the body of the document to be registered.
- Determinations should also include a reference to the date of registration or recording of the planning obligation or GNA to be discharged or modified.
- Documents to be registered should be of self proving status as provided for in the Requirements of Writing (Scotland) Act 1995 and should be accompanied by appropriate application form and fee. Further details are available from www.ros.gov.uk.
- Documents to be recorded in the General Register of Sasine should describe the property affected sufficiently to identify it. Documents to be registered in the Land Register should narrate the title number(s) of the property affected.
Email: Lorna Aird