I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
Childrens Services Advocacy Support and Legal Representation:
The details we require are:
- What are the contractual performance KPI's for this contract?
- Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages
- Actual spend on this contract/framework (and any sub lots), from the start of the contract to the current date
- Start date & duration of framework/contract?
- Could you please provide a copy of the service/product specification given to all bidders for when this contract was last advertised?
- Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
- Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
- Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
I enclose a copy of some of the information you requested.
The contractual KPIs are contained within the specification please see attachment. We only received 1 bid from this open tender process from Partners in Advocacy. For the first year of this contract we have spent £176,463 (ex VAT). To date no decision has taken place to exercise the optional extensions.
The start date, duration and extension information has not been provided as it is in the public domain please see: https://www.sell2wales.gov.wales/search/show/search_view.aspx?ID=MAR390168
Under section 25(1) of FOISA, we do not have to give you information which is already reasonably accessible to you. If, however, you do not have internet access to obtain this information from the website(s) listed, then please contact me again and I will send you a paper copy.
The senior officer outside procurement responsible for this contract has been withheld as an exemption under section 38(1)(b) of FOISA (personal information) applies to this information because it is personal data of a third party, and disclosing it would contravene the data protection principles in Article 5(1) of the General Data Protection Regulation and in section 34(1) of the Data Protection Act 2018. This exemption is not subject to the ‘public interest test’, so we are not required to consider if the public interest in disclosing the information outweighs the public interest in applying the exemption.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
- File type
- 6 page PDF
- File size
- 195.1 kB
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback