How to apply
Please respond to the 3 questions below.
- Please outline the background and rationale for your application. (What will the funding enable you to do, what outcomes are you hoping to achieve, how have your ideas been shaped)? (1000 words)
- Which of the application outcomes, above, does your proposal meet, and how? (1000 words)
- How does your proposal meet the principles of the Race Equality Framework for Scotland? (500 words)
Please submit your responses to the 3 questions above, stating:
- name of your organisation
- name of the person applying and role
- what level of funding is being requested
To apply or if you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How the grant will be paid
The assessment process will be carried out immediately after the closure of the fund. The Scottish Government is the final decision maker on all applications.
Grant payments will be by bank transfer to successful applicants’ designated bank account as specified in the application form.