BICS weighted Scotland estimates: data to wave 73
Business Insights and Conditions Survey (BICS) weighted Scotland estimates containing data to wave 73 (including data for Wave 72).
This document is part of a collection
In Wave 73, 24.0% of applicable businesses reported that they had been affected by industrial action in December 2022.
In Wave 73, business were also asked how they had been affected by industrial action in December 2022 - the specific question asked is shown below.
Industrial Action question: How was your business affected by industrial action in December 2022?
- business was unable to obtain necessary goods
- business was unable to obtain necessary services
- business was unable to operate fully
- part or all of the workforce were directly involved in industrial action
- workforce had to change their working location
- workforce were unable to perform their roles
- not sure
An estimated 25.9% of businesses reported that the workforce had to change their working location, and 27.0% of businesses reported that they had been affected in another way that was not listed in the survey.
For enquiries about this publication please contact:
Business & Innovation Statistics
Office of the Chief Economic Adviser
e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
For general enquiries about Scottish Government statistics please contact:
Office of the Chief Statistician
Telephone: 0131 244 0442
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback