- 28 Jan 2019
The role of Barclay Implementation Appeals Sub-Group was to provide advice to the Scottish Government on how to best implement the recommendations of the Barclay review that relate to Appeals.
- Graeme Strachan, Lothian Valuation Joint Board (LVJB)
- Ian Milton, Scottish Assessors Association (SAA)
- Alastair Kirkwood, Scottish Assessors Association (SAA)
- Ken McCormack, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Brian Rogan, Scottish Chambers of Commerce (SCC)
- Moira Walker/Niall Rankin, Scottish Property Federation (SPF)
- Alastair Beattie, Scottish Valuation Appeal Committees Forum (SVACF)
This sub-group was part of Barclay Implementation Advisory Group.