1. Figures exclude pre 3 rd August 2009 legacy cases and processing agreements.
2. Local developments include applications for household extensions and loft conversions etc, smaller housing and retail developments, as well as various other types of local developments.
3. Major developments include applications for developments of 50 or more homes, as well as certain waste, water, transport and energy-related developments, larger retail developments, and other types of major developments.
4. Figures exclude pre 3 rd August 2009 legacy cases and processing agreements.
5. The validation date, from which the time period for determination runs, is the date when the final piece of information for an application is received from the applicant.