2. About Wages Order No. 67
When does the new Order come into effect?
- The Order will be effective from Wednesday, 1 April 2020.
- The rates of pay which come into effect on 1 April 2020 are compatible with NMW and NLW requirements where necessary.
- A minimum hourly rate of £8.72 for all workers.
- A minimum hourly rate of £5.46 for workers who undertake an SCQF Level 4 or 5 or equivalent in Agriculture/Horticulture.
- The dog allowance to be increased to £6.43 per week for each dog up to a maximum of 4.
- The additional sum payable to workers with appropriate qualifications will increase to £1.29 per hour.
- The daily rate of the accommodation off-set for accommodation other than a house is £8.20.
- The minimum hourly rate of £13.08 for overtime for all workers. Please see qualifying criteria for overtime in Section 3.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback