2. About Wages Order No. 68
When does the new Order come into effect?
- The Order will be effective from Thursday, 1 April 2021.
- The rates of pay which come into effect on 1 April 2021 are compatible with NMW and NLW requirements where necessary.
- A minimum hourly rate of £8.91 for all workers.
- A minimum hourly rate of £5.58 for workers who undertake an SCQF Level 4 or 5 or equivalent in Agriculture/Horticulture.
- The dog allowance to be increased to £6.57 per week for each dog up to a maximum of 4.
- The additional sum payable to workers with appropriate qualifications will increase to £1.32 per hour.
- The daily rate of the accommodation off-set for accommodation other than a house is £8.36.
- The minimum hourly rate of £13.37 for overtime for all workers. Please see qualifying criteria for overtime on page 4.