1. Organs for Transplants: A report from the Organ Donation Taskforce
2. Scottish Government Health Directorate Guidance on Legal Issues Relevant to Donation Following Cardiac Death (CMO Letters (2010)11)
3. Scottish Government Health Directorate Guidance on Legal Issues Relevant to Donation Following Cardiac Death (CMO Letter (2012)08)
4. A Code of Practice for the diagnosis and confirmation of death. Academy of the Royal Medical Colleges.
5. Human Tissue (Scotland) Act 2006.
6. The Adults with Incapacity (Scotland) Act 2000
7. The Human Tissue (Scotland) Act 2006 - A Guide to it's implications for NHSScotland
8. Organ Donation after Circulatory Death: Report of Consensus Conference 2010 British Transplant Society, Department of Health, NHS Blood and Transplant, Intensive Care Society
9. An Ethical Framework for Controlled Donation after Circulatory Death: UK Donation Ethics Committee
10. Taking Organ Transplantation to 2020 - a UK strategy for organ donation and transplantation
11. A Donation and Transplantation Plan for Scotland 2013-2020 - a Scotland specific plan to accompany the UK strategy
Updated version October 2014 SIGNED for on behalf of the Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal
Email: Marion Cairns
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback