Tourism Scotland 2020
It aims to make Scotland a "first-choice destination for a high quality, value for money and memorable customer experience delivered by skilled and passionate people".
The mid-term review of TS2020 identified four main priorities:
- digital tourism
- quality of customer experience
- investment in infrastructure
This involves encouraging our public, private and third sector partners to align their activities with the strategy.
The strategy is currently under review and the new strategy will launch in October 2019.
Our partners include:
- Skills Development Scotland
- Scottish Canals
- Forestry and Land Scotland
- Scottish Natural Heritage
- Historic Environment Scotland
- Creative Scotland
- Scottish Events and Festivals Association
- Federation of Small Businesses
- Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park Authority
- Cairngorms National Park Authority
Our industry partners include: