Temporary Accommodation and Supported Accommodation sub-group
This sub-group of the Housing Benefit Reform Stakeholder Advisory Group looks at the impact of welfare reform on temporary accommodation and supported accommodation.
It shares practice and knowledge about what can mitigate against the changes to housing benefit.
- Scottish Government
- Association of Local Authority Chief Housing Officers
- Scottish Federation of Housing Associations
- Homeless Action Scotland
- Scottish Housing Best Value Network
- Individual local authorities – homelessness and benefits/revenue
- Housing Support Enabling Unit
- Scottish Women's Aid