Review into the process of establishing, managing and supporting Independent Reviews in Scotland
Role of the group
To consider the evidence on how to improve the investigative review process. Specific reference will be made to the Scottish Independent Review of the Use, Safety and Efficacy of Transvaginal Mesh Implants in the Treatment of Stress Urinary Incontinence and Pelvic Organ Prolapse in Women. This will inform recommendations for the process of establishing, managing and supporting Independent Reviews in Scotland.
- Alison Britton - Professor of Healthcare & Medical Law, Glasgow School for Business and Society, Glasgow Caledonian University;
- Gerard Sinclair – Chief Executive and Principal Solicitor of the Scottish Criminal Cases Review Commission;
- Dr Ealasaid Munro – Senior Lecturer in Media and Communication, University of Stirling;
- Research – Yousaf Kanan, Fast Stream Research Officer, Health and Social Care. Scottish Government;
- Administration – Irene Brown, Administrator, Directorate of School Professional Services, Glasgow Caledonian University;
- Transcription - Alison Lockhart, Research Advisor, Glasgow Caledonian University.