GIRFEC National Implementation Support Group (NISG)
The National Implementation Support Group (NISG) purpose is to advise and support the Scottish Government on the development and implementation of Getting it right for every child (GIRFEC) across Scotland.
The NISG is a senior group drawing on membership from public, private and third sectors.
The group meets quarterly. Minutes and papers from the group's meetings are in the Documents section at the bottom of this page.
- FOI release: meetings of GIRFEC National Implementation Support Group (NISG)
- FOI release: NISG communications regarding data protection
- Margo Williamson, Co-Chair, SOLACE (Chief Executive Angus Council)
- Calum Campbell, Co-Chair, NHS Chief Executives (Chief Executive, NHS Lanarkshire)
- Paul Gilroy, CCPS, Head of Residential Care and Education and Early Years, Crossreach
- Mairi Macpherson, Scottish Government, Deputy Director for Children and Families Directorate
- Mary Berrill, Education Scotland, Head of Inclusion, Wellbeing and Equality, Education Scotland
- Alistair Gaw, ADES, Education Manager, Dundee Council
- Val de Souza/Liam Purdie, IJB Representation, Director of Health and Social Care, South Lanarkshire Council
- Vacant (as of 16th October), Police Scotland
- Kevin Mitchell, Care Inspectorate, Executive Director of Scrutiny and Assurance, Care Inspectorate
- Eddie Follan, COSLA, Policy Manager for Children and Young People, COSLA
- Fiona Nicholson, National Parent Forum Scotland, Co-Vice Chair, National Parent Forum Scotland
- Jacqueline Cassidy, Children in Scotland, Head of External Affairs
- Mike Burns, Social Work Scotland, Assistant Chief Officer of Children’s Services, Glasgow Council
- Pauline Craig, Public Health Scotland, Head of Population Health, Health Scotland
- Julie Hill, Scottish Government, Secretariat