GIRFEC National Implementation Support Group (NISG)
The National Implementation Support Group (NISG) purpose is to advise and support the Scottish Government on the development and implementation of Getting it right for every child (GIRFEC) across Scotland.
The NISG is a senior group drawing on membership from public, private and third sectors.
The group meets quarterly. Minutes and papers from the group's meetings are in the Documents section at the bottom of this page.
- FOI release: meetings of GIRFEC National Implementation Support Group (NISG)
- FOI release: NISG communications regarding data protection
- Margo Williamson, Co-Chair, SOLACE (Chief Executive, Angus City Council)
- Calum Campbell, Co-Chair, NHS Chief Executives (Chief Executive, NHS Lanarkshire)
- Paul Gilroy, Head of Residential Care & Education and Early Years, Crossreach
- Kevin Mitchell, Executive Director of Scrutiny and Assurance, Care Inspectorate
- Jackie Brock, Chief Executive, Children in Scotland
- Eddie Follan, Policy Manager for Children & Young People, COSLA
- Alistair Gaw, ADES (Education Manager, Dundee City Council)
- Lorna Aitken, Senior Education Officer, Education Scotland
- Mike Burns, Assistant Chief Officer of Children’s Services, Glasgow Council
- Fiona Nicholson, Co-Vice Chair, National Parent Forum Scotland
- Pauline Craig, Head of Equality, NHS Health Scotland
- Brian Johnston, Police Scotland
- TBC, Integrated Joint Board
- Mairi MacPherson, Deputy Director, Children and Families Directorate, Scottish Government