Dyslexia Making Sense Working Group
The 2014 Making Sense Review highlighted areas of good practice and recommended areas for improvement.
As part of our response this working group was established to support the implementation of the five recommendations from the Making Sense Review.
- Addressing Dyslexia Toolkit Working Group
- Association of Directors of Education in Scotland (ADES)
- Convention of Scottish Local Authorities (COSLA)
- Dyslexia Scotland
- Education Scotland (Co-Chair)
- General Teaching Council for Scotland (GTCS)
- The Association of Principal Education Psychologists (ASPEP)
- The Scottish Teacher Education Committee (STEC)
- The Scottish Government (Co-Chair)
- Scottish Parliament Dyslexia Cross Party Group