Climate Change Delivery Board
The Climate Change Delivery Board (CCDB), formerly known as the Emissions Reduction Programme Board, was established in January 2012 to oversee delivery of the statutory emissions reduction targets required by the Climate Change (Scotland) Act 2009.
Membership comprises Directors from the key areas within government involved with delivering emissions reductions, as well as non-executive members who provide an external perspective.
- Director-General Enterprise, Environment and Innovation (Chair)
- Director for Agriculture, Food and Rural Communities
- Director for Economic Development
- Director for Energy and Climate Change
- Director for Environment and Forestry
- Director for Housing, Regeneration and Welfare
- Director for Local Government and Communities
- Chief Executive Transport Scotland
- Professor James Curran MBE
- James Fowlie, Director of Integration and Development, COSLA
- Dr Andy Kerr, Executive Director, Edinburgh Centre for Carbon Innovation