The Health and Care Experience Survey (successor to the GP and Local NHS Services Patient Experience Survey) asks about people’s experiences of:
- accessing and using their GP practice and Out of Hours services
- aspects of care and support provided by local authorities and other organisations
- caring responsibilities and related support
The survey has been run every two years since 2009.
Information on the technical aspects of the survey, including development, implementation, analysis and reporting.
- Health and care experience survey 2017 to 2018: technical report
- Scottish Health and Care Experience Survey 2015/16 - Technical Report
- Scottish Health and Care Experience Survey 2013/14 - Technical Report
- Patient Experience survey of GP and local nhs services 2011/12 Volume 1: Technical Report
Results from survey asking about people’s experiences of GP practices and other local healthcare services.
- Health and care experience survey 2017 to 2018: national results
- Health and Care Experience Survey 2015/16 - National Results
- Health and Care Experience Survey 2013/14 Volume 1: National Results