Web Based & Proprietary Devices (SP-15-011-3)
A single supplier framework for the provision of Web Based and Proprietary Client Devices and Associated Services.
What is in scope?
- A range of web based computing devices
- A range of proprietary computing devices (all Apple devices excluding Watch, iPad, iPod and iPhone)
All services associated with deployment of these devices, together with a range of upgrades, downgrades and accessories.
What is out of scope?
- Desktop client devices
- Thin client devices
- Mobile client devices
- Tablet devices
- Storage area networks
- Peripherals (which are not included at the point of order)
There are separate frameworks for Desktop, Web Based & Proprietary, Thin and Tablet Client Devices and IT Peripherals.
Who is this available to?
- Central government
- Local authorities
- Universities and colleges
- Third sector
- Other public bodies
This contract was awarded following an OJEU procurement.
Note: It is the responsibility of any buying organisation wishing to use the framework to satisfy itself that it is eligible to do so. Entitlement can be established from the terms of this page are in any doubt, legal advice should be sought.
- Ease of Use: This award follows a comprehensive tender exercise, under EU public procurement regulations, and provides an easy route to market for contracting organisations.
- Fixed pricing: Pricing and discounts are fixed for the duration of the framework, providing budget certainty for public bodies.
- Product range: The framework has secured a diverse range of products to provide flexibility and choice, at market leading prices.
- Coverage: The framework is available to all Scottish public sector contracting authorities, regardless of size or geographical location.
- Transactional efficiencies: The framework focusses on eProcurement, increasing transactional efficiencies for end users.
- Sustainability: the framework addresses the Scottish Government’s and Scottish public sector organisations’ aspirations with regard to ethical, social, economic, environmental and sustainability issues.
30 November 2015
29 November 2018
There is the option to extend by a further 12 months, giving a maximum contract duration of 4 years.
Contact and feedback to:
Karen Pow (ICT Senior Portfolio Specialist)
Phone: 0131 244 8121
Bryan Dodds (ICT Senior Portfolio Specialist)
Phone: 0131 244 6290
Junction 24 Business Park
Contract or Framework Agreement Guidance
full product specifications and pricing details can be obtained from our secure stakeholder site Knowledge Hub.
If you are not registered to access this site and are eligible to use the framework please complete the attached template and send to email@example.com.
A buyer's guide is also available from the XMA portal. Organisations should contact XMA for further details or to register for the portal.
Contact named individuals above or XMA direct.
Page updated: Friday, April 06, 2018