We are testing a new beta website for gov.scot
go to new site
Register to receive email news alerts, daily digest, weekly roundup or Topic newsletters.
ISBN 978 1 78851 348 7 (Web only publication) PPDAS 312946
This document is also available in pdf format (???KB)
2. The Scottish context 2.1 Scottish healthcare 1.1.1 Key national organisations currently working on improvement with NHSScotland
3. Standing on the shoulders of giants: Early improvement works in Scotland
4. Scottish Patient Safety Programme 4.1 Pre-launch Phase 4.2 Phase I 4.3 Phase II 4.4 Key results achieved across the various strands of SPSP as at March 2016 4.5 Phase III
5. Spread of Quality Improvement into public services beyond health 5.1 Early Years Collaborative 5.2 The Leading Improvement Team 5.3 Raising Attainment for All (RAfA) Programme 5.4 Permanence And Care Excellence (PACE) Programme
6. Building Capacity and Capability in Scotland
7. Lessons learned and discussion 7.1 Summary of key success factors and challenges
8. Where will the future take Scotland?
10. Appendices – Scottish Patient Safety Programme Data
11. Reference list
Page updated: Wednesday, April 18, 2018