We are testing a new beta website for gov.scot
go to new site
Register to receive email news alerts, daily digest, weekly roundup or Topic newsletters.
ISBN 978 1 78851 633 4 (web only) ISSN 2045 6964 PPDAS 369826
This document is also available in pdf format (1.2MB)
1. Introduction Background Study objectives Research approach and challenges Reporting
2. Overview of the SIRD Projects Profile of the projects
3. The Context for SIRD Local context for the delivery of information and support Impact of the local context on SIRD projects
4. Working Relationships The quality of relationships Referrals and other joint working Relationships with others in the voluntary sector
5. Strategic Engagement and Impact
6. Direct Client Support Experiences of looking for information or support Awareness-raising and capacity-building Support with applying for a budget, assessment and review Brokerage – setting up and managing support Accessing community-based services Peer support and peer involvement
7. Reflections on Direct Client Support Work Numbers and types of people accessing direct client support Clients’ views on quality and impact Reflections on good support and project additionality
8. Development of Information
9. Running of the Funding Programme Support from Inspiring Scotland and other stakeholders Monitoring procedures
10. Concluding Reflections
Annex 1: SIRD Project Interview Themes
Annex 2: Service User Survey Results
Annex 3: SIRD Projects
The views expressed in this report are those of the researcher and do not necessarily represent those of the Scottish Government or Scottish Ministers.
This report is available on the Scottish Government Publications Website (http://www.gov.scot/Publications/Recent).
Page updated: Monday, March 05, 2018