We are testing a new beta website for gov.scot
go to new site
Register to receive email news alerts, daily digest, weekly roundup or Topic newsletters.
ISBN 978 1 78544 301 5 (Web only publication) PPDAS 43518
This document is also available in pdf format (249k)
This Advice Note sets out the requirements to delegate housing adaptations, amongst some other housing related functions, to Integration Authorities. Public Bodies (Joint Working) (Scotland) Act 2014
3. Housing Support Services - The Legal Framework
4. Adaptations and Equipment - The Legal Framework
5. Aids and Adaptations (Equipment and Adaptations) - What must be Delegated
6. The Implication for Housing Authorities
7. What does this mean for the Housing Revenue Account (HRA)?
8. Adaptations Working Group
9. Further Information and Assistance
1. Legislation Relating to Adaptations Affected by Integration
2. Current Arrangements for Undertaking and Funding Housing Adaptations
Page updated: Thursday, April 30, 2015