- 16 Oct 2019
Contract status: live
Dates of contract: 1 September 2019 to 31 March 2022
Category: corporate services - national
Travel services offers the provision of domestic and international travel and accommodation.
What is in scope
The travel services contract covers the provision of:
- UK domestic rail
- rail – Eurostar
- accommodation – UK and international
- air – point to point for example, depart one airport arrive another
- air – multi sector for example, multiple stopovers/connections
- visa/passport services
- travel implant service
- air chartering
- Transport for London bookings (including Oyster Cards)
- coach or bus tickets
- taxi booking
- executive VIP services
- currency purchase service
- ferry booking – UK and international
- ancillary services for example, airport and railway station car parking; ferry port parking; airport lounges; bus/coach hire with driver; and rail travel cards
- international vehicle hire (organisations that do not have their own UK hire contract can utilise the CCS car hire framework)
- group booking service – air; rail; and/or accommodation
- covert operatives’ travel booking service
- overseas point of sale bookings
- out of hours support services
- rail ticket printers
- special assistance for exceptional circumstances, for example, escorted travellers; unaccompanied minors; or an accompanied traveller service requirement for visually impaired travellers
What is out of scope
The agreement does not cover the sourcing and booking of meeting rooms and conference venues nor full event management. These services can be secured through either/or the Sourcing and booking of meeting rooms and conference venues framework and the Events and video production framework.
Who can use this contract
This contract was placed as a result of a direct award via the Crown Commercial Services framework, RM6016.
The contract is available to the named organisations only.
Organisations not named can still undertake their own call-off contract via the CCS framework. Scottish Procurement will be able to provide any assistance/guidance as required.
Note: It is the responsibility of any buying organisation wishing to use the CCS framework agreement to satisfy itself that it is eligible to do so. Entitlement can be established from the contract notice. Guidance on this can be found in annex A of our guidance on framework agreements.
Benefits to public bodies from using this contract include:
- one-stop shop solution for all their travel and accommodation requirements
- access to self-booking tool
- a significantly larger range of negotiated rates and fares through the public sector negotiated programmes for travel and accommodation, which also includes access to industry special offers and promotional rates and fares
- clearly identifiable transaction charges
- access to best practice travel policy and booking guidance
Contract award notice
Please see the following contract award notice for full details:
framework agreement for travel services - ocds-r6ebe6-0000600497
See attached framework agreement for further information.
CTM North Ltd
Phone: 01274 760650
This booking and enquiry line operates from 8.00 am to 6.00 pm Monday to Friday. The phone number for out of hours/emergency enquiries: 01274 760650.
For all customer queries/issues email: email@example.com or phone: 07852 301158.
Information about pricing and terms and conditions for frameworks and contracts can be found on the Knowledge Hub.
If you are not registered to access this and are eligible to use the framework please complete the registration form and send it to one of the Scottish Procurement contacts listed below.