Resources Available To All Parties
The Scottish Government's Right to Buy website has a number of useful tools:
- A model Articles of Association to set up a community body as a Company Limited by Guarantee (CLBG).
- A model Constitution to set up a community body as a Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation (SCIO).
- A downloadable application form to submit an application.
- A comprehensive guidance document with sections for community bodies, landowners and tenants, and third parties.
- A link to the Register of Application by Community Bodies to Buy Land (RoACBL) which contains all the Right to Buy Land to Further Sustainable Development applications and associated documents.
- A link to the online mapping tool which communities can use to identify land for which their community body wishes to apply for consent to exercise a right to buy, and to define the community body's local community.
- Links to other resources such as the primary and secondary legislation, information on funding etc.