5.0 Scottish Firms Impact Test
37. Stakeholders from all affected businesses will be consulted on the proposed changes. Up to 12 businesses of varying size will be consulted and the results published in the Final BRIA. This process will help to establish:
- Any anticipated impact on the competitiveness of Scottish companies within the UK, or elsewhere in Europe or the rest of the world.
- The number of businesses and the sectors likely to be impacted by the change.
- The likely cost or benefit to business.
38. The approach for engagement will consist of:
(1) Questionnaires for completion by key business stakeholders
(2) Telephone interviews and email correspondence with selected representative organisations and associations.