5. Who can't claim expenses
Claims may not be made:
- By the Parents of a baby who is resident in maternity unit, transitional care unit or postnatal ward.
- By the Parents of a baby who attends for outpatient appointments.
- For expenses incurred prior to 1st April 2018
- Children under the age of 16 years, unless the parent of the child admitted to Neonatal Care
- Babies moved from Neonatal unit to another ward for treatment AFTER the baby reaches 28 days/4 weeks after birth date for term babies and 4 weeks after due date for babies born early