- 6 Jul 2020
Date received: 27 May 2020
Date responded: 24 Jun 2020
In relation to the Cabinet Secretary for Transport, Infrastructure and Connectivity's announcement on the 26 May 2020, announcing the publication of the Scottish Government’s Covid-19 transport transition plan in Parliament you asked for the following information:-
1. What passenger groups were engaged in the production of the transport transition plan?
2. What form did this engagement take?
1. I can confirm that the following passenger groups were engaged in the production of the transport transition plan:-
- Transport Focus
- Mobility and Access Committee for Scotland
Other groups engaged with about the interests of passengers included:
- Staff representatives of transport unions
- Transport operators
- The British Transport Police
2. The engagement with the above groups took the form of:-
- Exchange of drafts of the guidance for review and comment
- Telephone dialogue to alert stakeholders to imminent sharing of draft documentation for review and feedback
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House