- 15 Jun 2020
Date received: 11 May 2020
Date responded: 9 Jun 2020
Minutes from the last five meetings of the Programme Review Board at Ferguson Marine.
The Programme Review Board was established by the Cabinet Secretary for Finance, Economy and Fair Work and chaired by Transport Scotland. The Board existed to support the Turnaround Director in the development of a revised schedule and cost for delivery of ferries 801 and 802 under construction by Ferguson Marine.
The final meeting of the Programme Review Board was held on 12 December 2020. The purpose of the meeting was to review and discuss the final version of the revised schedule and costs for delivery of ferries 801 and 802. The meeting was therefore not minuted in the same form as previous meetings, but the discussion captured in a Ministerial briefing note.
I have provided you with the list of documents supplied in Annex A.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS SUPPLIED
1. Programme Review Board - Meeting 2 - 29 August 2019 – minutes
2. Programme Review Board - Meeting 3 - 16 September 2019 – minutes
3. Programme Review Board - Meeting 4 - 26 September 2019 – minutes
4. Programme Review Board - Meeting 5 - 10 October 2019 – minutes
5. Programme Review Board - Meeting 6 - 12 December 2019 – Ministerial briefing note
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House