- 26 Mar 2020
Date received: 9 Mar 2020
Date responded: 25 Mar 2020
You asked for:
How many ERP applications is your department currently running?
How many Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) systems is your department currently running?
- Was your office made aware of the recent business-critical PAYDAY vulnerability that affected Oracle EBS systems?
How many Systems, Applications, and Products (SAP) systems are you running?
- Was your office made aware of the recent 10KBlaze vulnerability affecting SAP systems?
I enclose a copy of all of the information you requested below.
The core Scottish Government makes use of the following ERP systems:
- Finance – Oracle Financials;
- HR – Oracle HR and Payroll;
- BI Tool – Oracle Discoverer, Hubble and Apex are in use.
The core Scottish Government uses two Oracle E-Business Suite applications:-
- Financial – Oracle EBS 12.1.3
- HR/Payroll – Oracle EBS 12.1.3
As we have a valid support contract Oracle provide regular security alerts and Critical Patch Updates (quarterly) to the Scottish Government.
The core Scottish Government does not use any SAP systems.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House