- 28 Nov 2018
Date received: 7 November 2018
Date responded: 27 November 2018
You asked us for the following:
One of our partners is asking about EUMIS system – what is the full name of the system, what does it stand for, who was it developed by and what is the difference between EUMIS and eRDM data storage system?
Could you please advise?
1. The full name of the EUMIS system and what it stands for is European Management Information System.
2. EUMIS was developed by the Scottish Governments Procured IT supplier Cruise Technologies.
- The difference between EUMIS and eRDM data storage system are as follows:
• EUMIS is an externally facing Case Management System accessible at https://www.eumis.scot. This contains electronic data in relation to all European Structural Funds Division Strategic Interventions and Operations
• eRDM is the Scottish Governments internal facing electronic Record and Document Management desktop system. This is a corporate solution used across Government for creating and storing official records and documents.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrew's House