- 3 Oct 2018
Date received: 5 September 2018
Date responded: 2 October 2018
- Type of hosting – Dedicated, Co-Location, Cloud Hosting, Other?
- Who is the supplier of the contract? If possible can you also provide me with the name of vendor, if applicable?
- What is the annual contract value for each contract?
- What type of cloud environment? Private Cloud- a distinct and secure cloud based environment in which only the specified client can operate. Public Cloud - where cloud services are provided in a virtualised environment, constructed using pooled shared physical resources, and accessible over a public network such as the internet. Hybrid - integrated cloud service utilising both private and public clouds to perform distinct functions within the same organisation.
- What is the original start date of the contract agreement? If there are more than one contract please provide me with the start date for each contract.
- What is the actual expiry date of the contract agreement? If there are more than one contract please provide me with the expiry date for each contract.
- When will the organisation plan to review this contract? If there are more than one contract please provide me with the review date for each contract.
- What is the contract period in years? Please include whether the agreement has any extension periods?
- What services are provided under the contract? Please do not put hosting, information such as web hosting, file storage, hosted application. The more information the better.
- Can you please provide me with the contract officer responsible for this contract? Complete contact details if possible name, title, contact email and number.
- £22,579.80 (ex-vat).
- Private Cloud.
- August 2011
- The contract is perpetual, but is currently under review.
- The contract is currently under review, which will likely reach a conclusion by 2020.
- Please see above. The contract is perpetual, the initial contract was raised under a Scottish Procurement Framework and is now under review.
- Web/Application Hosting, IAAS – Infrastructure as a service.
- Head of Supplier Management and Procurement.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrew's House