Public bodies interested in implementing our eInvoicing solution should contact our eInvoicing team for more information at: eInvoicing@gov.scot
In the first instance, a member of the eInvoicing team will talk to you about your how ready your organisation is to introduce eInvoicing, and explain the technical requirements, supplier on-boarding process and next steps for a succesful implementation.
The below video explains what's involved in implementing our eInvoicing solution.
Benefits to public bodies using the eInvoicing solution include:
- reduced costs, by removing the need to scan, store and manually retrieve invoices
- greater accuracy and efficiency due to straight-through processing of invoice data into the finance system
- faster processing and payment cycles, as the solution bypasses aspects of manual processing
- improvement in controls and compliance due to embedded validation and integrity checks
- greater visibility and transparency
- more potential for staff to focus on higher value activities such as auditing and validating invoices, by eliminating low-value data entry jobs
- complies with the EU Directive on electronic invoicing in public procurement
- eInvoicing can help reduce organisations' carbon footprint by removing printing, posting, sorting and destroying of paper
To find out more about eInvoicing email: email@example.com