Scottish Government advice and support
- Summary of COVID-19 developments in Scotland
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): framework for decision making
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): framework for decision making – Scotland’s route map through and out of the crisis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): business and physical distancing guidance
- Advice on substantive support packages available for business and their employees
- Guidance on childcare
- Guidance for key workers
- COVID-19 information and guidance for general (non-healthcare) settings
- Further guidance on physical distancing can be found on NHS inform.
- A list of Scottish Procurement Policy Notes (SPPNs) can be found on gov.scot.
- SPPN 4/2020 covers procurement related issues as a consequence of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- SPPN 5/2020 sets out guidance for public bodies on options for payment to their suppliers to ensure service continuity during the current COVID-19 outbreak.
- Coronavirus (Scotland) Act 2020
- Coronavirus (Scotland) (No.2) Act 2020
- Health Protection (Coronavirus) (Restrictions) (Scotland) Regulations 2020
Fair Work during the COVID-19 crisis
Please see our Joint Statement with the STUC
Other sources of COVID-19 information
UK Government guidance on working safely during COVID-19 in different workplaces
UK Government guidance on offices and call centres – sets out guidance for people who work in or run offices, contact centres and similar indoor environments
UK Government guidance on shops and branches – sets out guidance for people who work in or run shops, branches, stores or similar environments
The HSE have provided advice related to COVID-19
First aid requirements in non-healthcare settings during the outbreak, as well as first aid cover and qualifications at this time
Protecting homeworkers – employers’ health and safety responsibilities for home workers
Further detailed advice on security:
To contact Police Scotland for Protective Security advice, please contact your local Counter Terrorism Security Adviser: