9. Further Information and Assistance
A range of Guidance has been produced in order to help facilitate the integration of health and social care. The full range can be accessed here; two key pieces of relevant Guidance are Financial Assurance and the Strategic commissioning plans.
Guidance and good practice guides specifically on the provision of equipment and adaptations have also been developed by the Scottish Government. These include:
- Guidance on the Provision of Equipment and Adaptations
- Good Practice Guide and Self Evaluation Tool for the Provision of Community Equipment
- Good Practice Guide and Self Evaluation for the Provision of Major Adaptations
- Guidance and Good Practice Guide for the Provision of Children's Equipment
- Protocol for the Provision of Equipment to Care Homes