Planning and Environmental Appeals Stakeholder Forum
The group supports the development of our service improvement agenda and give us a better understanding of the needs and expectations of our stakeholders.
The following organisations are represented on the stakeholder forum:
- Confederation of British Industry
- Heads of Planning Scotland
- Homes for Scotland
- Law Society of Scotland
- PAS (Planning Aid for Scotland)
- Royal Incorporation of Architects in Scotland
- Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
- Royal Society for the Protection of Birds
- Royal Town Planning Institute in Scotland
- Scotland Against Spin
- Scottish Environment Protection Agency
- Scottish Natural Heritage
- Scottish Planning Local Government and Environmental Bar Group
- Scottish Property Federation
- Scottish Renewables Planning Work Group
- Society of Local Authority Lawyers and Administrators in Scotland
The forum meets twice a year. Recent minutes are available from the links below.
Minutes prior to 2017 are available in the website archive.
If you take part in the appeals process, use DPEA websites, contact the division or attend a webcast, the DPEA may collect certain information about you. To find out more about what information is collected, how the information is used and managed please read the DPEA's privacy notice