Healthy & Biologically Diverse
(1) Davison, A. & Baxter, J.M. 1997. The number of marine species that occur in Scottish coastal waters. In: Biodiversity in Scotland: Status, Trends and Initiatives. Fleming, L.V. ,Newton, A.C., Vickery, J.A. & Usher, M.B. (eds). Pp57-62. The Stationery Office, Edinburgh.
(2) Howson, C.M., Steel, L., Carruthers, M. & Gillham, K. 2011. Identification of priority features in Scottish territorial waters. Scottish Natural Heritage Commissioned Report No. 388.
(3) Anon. 2011 Marine Protected Areas in Scotland’s Seas: Guidelines on the selection of MPAs and development of the MPA network: http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Topics/marine/marine-environment/mpanetwork
(4) Tyler-Walters, H. (ed.), Wilding, C., Durkin, O., Adams, L., Wilkes, P.T.V., Sealey, R. & Neilly, M. 2011. Descriptions of Scottish Priority Marine Features (PMFs) and Marine protected Area (MPA) search features. Scottish Natural Heritage Commissioned Report No. 406.
(1) Mitchell, P.I., Ratcliffe, N., Newton, S. & Dunn, T.E. 2004. Seabird Popyulations of Britain and Ireland: Results of the Seabird 2000 Census 1999-2002. T & AD Poyser Ltd.
(1) Calbrade, N.A., Holt, C.A., Austin, G.E., Mellan, H.J., Hearn, R.D., Stroud, D.A. Wotton, S.R. & Musgrove, A.J. 2010. Waterbirds in the UK 2008/09: The Wetland Bird Survey. BTO/RSPB/JNCC in association with WWT, Thetford. http://www.bto.org/volunteer-surveys/webs/publications/wituk-200809