- The Cabinet Secretary for Finance, Derek Mackay, has announced that he will be passing on in full the EU funding guarantees that have been offered by the UK Government. EMFF contracts agreed before the UK proposes to leave the EU, will be paid in full. More information is available here.
- Closing Date for Fourth Round for EMFF
In respect of the operation of the EMFF, this now reverts to the original planned timetable. The closing date for the fourth round of applications for EMFF will be Tuesday 31 January 2017.
- EU Referendum
The EMFF programme continues to operate as normal and we will provide updates as the situation becomes clearer
The UK Treasury has provided further guidance on the future of EU structural funds –
'All structural and investment fund projects, signed before the Autumn Statement will be fully funded, even when these projects continue beyond the UK’s departure from the EU. Treasury will also put in place arrangements for assessing whether to guarantee funding for specific structural and investment fund projects that might be signed after the Autumn Statement, but while we remain a member of the EU. Further details will be provided ahead of the Autumn Statement.’
- Closing Date for Third Round for EMFF
The closing date for the third round of applications for EMFF will be Friday 16 September 2016.
- Closing Date for Second Round for EMFF
The closing date for the second round of applications for EMFF will be Friday 1 July 2016.
- Closing Date of First Round for EMFF
The closing date for the first round of applications for EMFF will be Tuesday 29 March 2016.
- European Maritime and Fisheries Fund (EMFF)
The EMFF scheme opened to applications on Monday 18 January 2016.
Applicants are required to register on the e-system in the first instance. If you have any difficulties please contact the EMFF grant team.