Virtual slide microscopy offers both pathologists and researchers the unique potential to acquire complete slides at maximum magnification and resolution, to enable diagnosis, analysis and archiving of samples for discussion both remotely or in online conferences.
Virtual slide technology enables users to exceed the limits of conventional digital microscopy and telepathology in both the size and the resolution of image files that can be discussed, as well as in time and location of discussion with colleagues.
Olympus DotSlide Virtual Slide Aquisition System
- Fully automated virtual slide scanner.
- Take an exact bright field copy of an entire slide at up to 40x magnification.
- Automated batch scanning of up to 50 slides at one time.
- Zoom in and out of virtual slides with no image load times.
- Evaluate and share slides, diagnose and consult with colleagues remotely.
- Digital archiving on slides