Optical sectioning allows investigators to obtain very thin slices from thick specimens using the microscope by removing the out-of-focus light from above and below the image plane. This results in very sharp images with high levels of contrast allowing three-dimensional reconstructions.
- Automated optical sectioning inverted microscope.
- Acquire bright field and optical sectioned fluorescence images simultaneously.
- Allows clear 3D reconstruction of a sample.
- High temporal resolution of up to 30 images per second ideal for live samples.
- Temperature controlled incubation for petri dishes and chamber slides.
Page updated: Tuesday, October 01, 2013