Information relating to the inspection and operational activities of Marine Scotland’s Fish Health Inspectorate is published on a regular basis. For each yearly quarter the following information is published:
- A list of all cases conducted.
- A summary of case inspections and outcomes per region.
- A list of all enhanced inspections conducted under the Aquaculture and Fisheries (Scotland) Act 2007.
- Individual case information, with each case referenced in the list of all cases conducted.
In addition to quarterly publications, the following reports are published annually.
- Annual summary of case inspections and outcomes per region.
- Annual report of operations and activities.
Please note that information relating to cases which have not been completed will only be published following completion. There may be some situations where completed cases will not be published. Where this is the case this will be detailed within the list of cases conducted.