Rural Payments Online
Rural Payments Online is no longer accepting new claims for payments. New applications should be made at the Rural Payments and Services website.
Existing Rural Payments Online customers must re-register at Rural Payments and Services to use the new service.
What's still available at Rural Payments Online?
You can view previously submitted claims for the following:
- Single Application Form (SAF)
- Land Managers' Options (LMO), with continuing commitments
- Scottish Beef Scheme (SBS)
- Rural Development Contracts - Rural Priorities (RDC-RP) annual recurrent options
You can also view important business information such as:
- Single Farm Payment Scheme (SFPS) Entitlements History - view a record of your SFPS Entitlements
- payments you have recieved for the schems listed above
You can also now download land parcel information to import into the PLANET Scotland application.