An Annual Survey of Independent Schools to support the maintenance of the Register of Independent Schools, collecting pupil and teacher information.
How to complete your Independent School Registration return
The guidance notes relating to the survey are available here
Please read the instructions
We’ve produced a quick guide on how to use our data collection system. Click here to read it.
To complete your return: Click here to login and complete your form
Important points to be aware of on usernames and passwords:
- If you have forgotten your password, please request a new one using "Request New Password" via the login link above. You will need to provide your username and email address that was used to create your ProcXed account, and ProcXed will send you a password which you'll be prompted to change on first use.
- For the majority of accounts, the username is your school’s 7-digit SEED code number. For some accounts, however, the username may be the school name or an individual, firstname.surname If, having tried these, you need assistance with your login credentials, please email email@example.com or call 0131 244 4898.
- If you are having trouble resetting your password please do get in touch.
How to Get Help
To report a problem with ProcXed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If emailing, please include the following information:
- Your name, school name and SEED code (school ID number) if available
- The name and version of the operating system your computer is using
(e.g. Windows XP/Vista/7 or Apple OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)
- The name and version of the browser you are using
(e.g Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome)
- Information on where you encountered the problem or detail of your query, including any error message
The Independent Registration is an administrative data collection for the Scottish Government (SG) carried out by SG Learning Directorate and managed by SG ScotXed Unit.