We are testing a new beta website for gov.scot go to new site

High Level Summary - Criminal Justice Social Work Statistics

Criminal Justice Social Work Statistics

Last updated: February 2017

The number of social work orders commenced was 20,400 in 2015-16. The vast majority (just under 95 per cent) were community payback orders, with the remaining 5 per cent made up almost equally of drug treatment and testing orders and fiscal work orders.

 dsaSource: Local Authority Social Work