Managing Survey Development
The survey is being carried out jointly by a team of researchers from TNS-BMRB and Ipsos MORI Scotland. The Scottish Centre for Social Research was involved between 2007 and 2008.
The SHS Project Team are responsible for the day-to-day running of the survey and can be Contacted for further information.
A Technical Group(minutes for meetings are available here), comprising Scottish Government research and statistics professional staff and contractors is managing the development and implementation of the survey. The Technical Group:
- Advise on data issues
- Advise on questionnaire development and inclusion of questions
- Advise on reviewing and re-tendering of survey
- Review progress of contract-long and short term
A Reporting Group comprising the SHS Team, contractors and senior Scottish Government social researchers and statistician oversee:
- Review of Progress Reports
- Contract monitoring
- Discuss and advise on fieldwork
- Discuss and advise on data delivery